Hello! I hope your weekend was great! =] Today was pretty awesome, even if nothing special happened, it was just a good day for me =] In the morning me and The Boy went to church, then we had lunch and then took a nap =] After that I had to run a few errands and we got those done pretty quickly. He ate dinner, and then we hung out at Barnes and Nobel. Of course knowing me there was a starbucks run in between those errands :) {although I have a gift card, so I don't feel as guilty ;)}
Now for...Sunday Favorites!!
1. This camera from Urban outfitters =]
2. Mine and The Boy's shared carmel macchiato ;)
3. The cutest little piggy bank
4. Finding a GREAT deal on this new printer
5. Totally true ♥
6. School! Starting tomorrow! =D
Okie dokie time for me to get some sleep before tomorrow!
xoxo,
Jess






No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess