{via weheartit}
Oh this is too true. And lately I've been feeling like I've gotten into this mindset that there's one type of beauty{at least when it pertains to myself} and that is so unhealthy. So I'm going to make it a point not to say anything negative about myself{at least try} on this blog as well as in my day to day life =]
~*~
But moving on, today was pretty uneventful, again haha! I can NOT wait for school to start!
that's not until the 22 =[ But I might as well enjoy it while it lasts because I know during midterms and finals I'm going to be wishing I didn't have school...
~*~
Oh, and I totally would LOVE to go shopping right now...maybe on payday next week? ;)
I'm loving these two looks right now{of the million I have stashed away in my computer}
I love this, so clean and classy =]
Yes I know Kristen Cavallari, you either love her or hate her. Personally I don't really have a clue about her, just that she seems to be able to dress herself is some cute ways, haha
okie dokie time for me to get some sleep! Have a lovely day{whenever you're reading this}
xoxo,
Jess




No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess