Wednesday, February 10, 2010

lazy day parade {a little randomosity}

{via weheartit}

Oh goodness internet! Today I was such a bum!  I totally planned to clean my room, and do a few artsy things, and that totally didn't happen today.  I FINALLY dragged myself out of bed, and then took a shower and then browsed the interwebs.  Then after work{his work not mine} The Boy came over and we decided to go to the library, and then I had a HUGE craving for krispy kreme doughnts!{so bad}  So I bought some home for the whole fam bam, and I don't regret it one bit! =] {ok maybe a liiiittle bit haha}

So my whole photo taking didn't turn out all that well today...mostly because I keep forgetting that I have a camera! haha 

And I think I would like to get{buy} the barnes & nobel NOOK, because it seems to be all the things I want in an e-reader.  I think the iPad is pretty cool, but I don't really *need* it,  because I have my macbook, plus an iPod...
pretty cool =]

And it seems like if I post my "to do list" on here I feel like I have to do it! haha so here it goes my list for tomorrow:
1. Clean my room {YES!!}
2. Journal
3. Try to find my books online for this up and coming semester
4. Make heart garlands 
5. Did I mention CLEAN my room? haha

okie dokie internet, sleepy time for me =]

xoxo,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Eeeee! Heart garlands!!! Love them so much. I blogged mine sometime back in the day...

    http://www.sunshine-cupcakes.com/2009/12/heart-garland.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess