{via weheartit}
Today went an interesting and cute conversation between The Boy and I:
{While we were browsing a clothing website on my computer}
The Boy: "You can totally model like all these girls baby"
Me: *PFFFTTT!* "haha babe you're funny.."
The Boy: "I'm serious{insert slightly irritated face}"
Me: "Love, those girls are totally thinner and probably taller than I am, plus they're pretty, which is why they're models."
The Boy:" Sheesh! I'm serious! I think you might be blind, or have one of those weird mirrors in your room..."{trails off in thought}" ehh I guess it isn't a bad thing though, because at least your not conceited"{big smile}
Me :"Haha thanks babe"
~*~
So I thought that was so cute of him, a bit biased, but cute :)
And on another totally random note, I decided I really need to try and eat healthier, and stop eating at work{at least food from my job, i.e In-n-out}
And I should really try to exercise more, I'm contemplating on getting a gym membership...buuut I'm not totally sure on that yet..any input? Or workout tips/ideas?
~*~
But today was a pretty good day, The Boy came over for a bit today, and then I had work, so it wasn't particularly busy, or eventful but I don't mind :)
okie dokie, goodnight!
xoxo,
Jess

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess