Why hello lovely internet! Goodness it's been quite a bit since I last posted! But I decided to take the weekend off of my computer, and that's what I {mostly} did =]
{Oh how I wish it was like this right now in So. Cal, but no, it's cold, and raining =p yuck}
Thursday and Friday were spent pretty much all day at work, which I cannot complain too much about, because I am after all getting paid =] But I also spent time with my lovely Boy ♥
As for Saturday it was spent mainly relaxing, and then The Boy picked me up and we had dinner at Chili's with his sister and her fiance, and his parents. After dinner we went to see Dear John, with his sister and fiance. I loved the movie =D
Sunday we went to church, and then spend the early afternoon browsing at barnes & nobel with some iced coffee =] And then we decided to go shopping! whoo! haha The Boy bought me a lovely Guess bag**{EEEE!!!}, and then I got some hand sanitizer from bath and body works, a couple of puzzle books from target and the latest Lucky Magazine.
{And to go off on a tangent, I LOVE Lucky Mag. I'm not really sure the whole reason why, but totally one of my fav. mags! =]}
**A late b-day present from The Boy
**A late b-day present from The Boy
And guess what internet?! I found my camera!! It's a lil point and shoot fuijifilm, but I thought I lost it, but I didn't! so hopefully there's more photos in up and coming posts! =]
So I decided to do a little, "What's In My Bag" post =]
So starting with my new bag! I totally love it..
And now going clockwise from the top:
1. Jamba juice menu, and Lucky subscription cards
2. Watermelon and mint gum
3. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream{THE best!}
4. Water
5. Various lip care items, and a mini Tarte cheek stain
6. Keys
7. Phone
8. Puzzle books{sudoku, and work search}
9. Headbands
10. Starbucks card in a little case
11. iPod and headphones
12. Wallet
13. Planner and pens
=]
Well I hope you liked it, I LOVE "What's in My Bag" kind of posts, it's the nosy-ness in me =D
Have an AWESOME tuesday!
xoxo,
Jess


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!
♥
Jess