Saturday, February 27, 2010

BUSY!!

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! This week has been sooooo crazy! It was my first week of school back, and I already have a ton of homework! (esp. French and Math!) And aside from that every day that I worked The Boy didn't and vice versa =[ so we didn't get to see each other very much this week =p But he did come over before I worked on Thursday and we had a nice starbucks date before I worked, which was soooo sweet =]  So between work and school it was busy, and yesterday I went shopping with my "sister" {The Boy's twin} for a bridesmaid dress for me, for her wedding! 
And to top things off this week I got sick =/ but I'm already feeling better! 

And now for some randomosity, 

This living room is gorgeous!
{via decor8}


Adorable!!! Look at those ears! I've been wanting a dog like this forever, and this picture has just affirmed my love! =]

okie dokie be back later! 

xoxo,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. LOVE "the Boy" reference, and you rock BIG TIME sis! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello!! I love reading comments, as they make my day! And I always try to get back to them!

Jess